Sign Up For Our NewsLetter !
UPcoming speaking engagements
January 21 : The Finnish Bar Association’s Lawyer Day
December 1 : Juristens Dag
November 23 : Dagens industris konferens Di General Counsel
November 8 : University of Helsinki
September 22 : Juriststämman
September 16 : The Swedish Bar Association (webinar)
September 15 : The Swedish Bar Association (webinar)
Actually, I am going to quote – at length – an Amazon review of this book, which much more eloquently than I could describes the value of this book for a 'legal reader.' The review comes from the audiobook version. Required reading for corp Legal & Finance I'm...
Cynism är en respons på en alltför krävande situation, där man – omedvetet och spontant – sänker sitt engagemang i relationer och arbetsinsats. Vanligtvis brukar den grupp som har högst utmattning också uppvisa högst cynism, men här ser vi en avvikelse eftersom...
I mina nationella studier av advokater så har jag använt Maslach Burnout Inventory - General Survey, MBI-GS, för att mäta utbrändhet och effektivitet. Den mäter tre dimensioner av utbrändhet; utmattning, cynism och effektivitet. Utmattning kan sägas vara den första...
Years of experience of researching and training lawyers
cups of coffee since 2005
- University of Helsinki, Guest lecturer in legal leadership
- Novare Legal Leadership program, Guest lecturer
- Previous positions:
- Swedish Bar Association’s open CLE/CPD program: Client Psychology.
- Swedish Bar Association’s open CLE/CPD program: Efficacy and Well-Being for Lawyers.
- Swedish Bar Association’s Leadership Program: guest lecturer.
- Stockholm School of Economics (Fall 2020): Program for Leadership in Professional Services (ranked #1 in the Nordics and 16th place globally for management and leadership development by the Financial Times).
RESEARCH ON LAWYERS
- Leadership, Well-Being, Productivity, and Law Firm Service Satisfaction in Nordic Legal Teams (initiated August 2020, ongoing), quantitative and qualitative survey, in collaboration with the Stockholm School of Economics.
- Well-Being, Productivity, and Law Firm Service Satisfaction in Swedish Corporate Counsels (initiated June 2020, ongoing), quantitative and qualitative survey in collaboration with the Stockholm School of Economics.
- Leadership, Well-Being, and Productivity in 12 Business Law Firms in Four Nordic Countries under covid-19 (concluded, September 2020), in collaboration with the Stockholm School of Economics.
- Tracking Well-being in a Major Business Law Firm under covid-19 (concluded, June 2020).
- Impact of Imposed Remote Working in a Law firm due to the Covid-19 virus – a qualitative study (concluded, April 2020).
- Leadership in Professional Services (concluded September, 2020).
- The Resilient Associate Project (concluded December, 2019), study at three major business law firms.
- Research Review of the Effects of Corporate Mindfulness in Law firms in collaboration with Potential Project.
- Levelling the playing field for female lawyers in law firms and assessing stress in associates (Fall 2019, concluded).
- Quantitative assessment of stress in inhouse lawyers (2019) in collaboration with the Swedish Company Lawyers’ Association (concluded).
- International study of inhouse lawyers in collaboration with Thomson Reuters (Spring 2020): gender based patterns of stress (concluded).
- Assessing sexual harassment and discrimination based on gender at law firms firms (concluded April, 2019).
- National study of Swedish lawyers: stress and efficacy factors (2017, concluded) in collaboration with the Swedish Bar Association.
- National study of Swedish lawyers: stress and efficacy factors (2005, concluded) in collaboration with the Swedish Bar Association.