Webinars for HR and leaders in the legal industry
- This event has passed.
Law firms under the pandemic: Where are we now? Where are we heading?
April 22 @ 8:00 am - 8:30 am
– What are the current challenges for staff in law firms?
– How will business lawyers work once restrictions are lifted?
– Decision process for selecting working arrangements in your law firm: office based, remote, or hybrid?
– A research based review of the pros and cons of office based, remote, and hybrid work.
I will draw upon the following sources:
– my 2020 study of 12 law firms in four countries under the pandemic
– 75 in-depth interviews with staff in a major business law firm
– continuous pulse assessments on law firms
– review of previous relevant research
The webinar will also include an invitation to my next survey of law firms, scheduled for May-June.
|Topic||Law firms under the pandemic: Where are we now? Where are we heading?|
|Start Time||Thursday, Apr 22, 2021 12:00 PM|
|Join via Zoom App||Join|