Sign Up For Our NewsLetter !
UPcoming speaking engagements
January 21 : The Finnish Bar Association’s Lawyer Day
December 1 : Juristens Dag
November 23 : Dagens industris konferens Di General Counsel
November 8 : University of Helsinki
September 22 : Juriststämman
September 16 : The Swedish Bar Association (webinar)
September 15 : The Swedish Bar Association (webinar)
The Finnish Bar Association has agreed to participate in the Spring survey. This will allow for important comparisons with regards with Sweden, restrictions etc.
By drawing upon the previous national surveys on Swedish lawyers that Jens Näsström conducted in 2005 and 2017, this survey will provide a very important addition to this unique longitudinal study. It will dovetail with the pandemic specific hybrid work research and...
The survey of Swedish law students in collaboration with the national law student organization JURO is now live. This survey ties in with the law firm surveys and provides a very important tracing of well-being levels and driving factors across the entire career arc....
Years of experience of researching and training lawyers
cups of coffee since 2005
- University of Helsinki, Guest lecturer in legal leadership
- Novare Legal Leadership program, Guest lecturer
- Previous positions:
- Swedish Bar Association’s open CLE/CPD program: Client Psychology.
- Swedish Bar Association’s open CLE/CPD program: Efficacy and Well-Being for Lawyers.
- Swedish Bar Association’s Leadership Program: guest lecturer.
- Stockholm School of Economics (Fall 2020): Program for Leadership in Professional Services (ranked #1 in the Nordics and 16th place globally for management and leadership development by the Financial Times).
RESEARCH ON LAWYERS
- Leadership, Well-Being, Productivity, and Law Firm Service Satisfaction in Nordic Legal Teams (initiated August 2020, ongoing), quantitative and qualitative survey, in collaboration with the Stockholm School of Economics.
- Well-Being, Productivity, and Law Firm Service Satisfaction in Swedish Corporate Counsels (initiated June 2020, ongoing), quantitative and qualitative survey in collaboration with the Stockholm School of Economics.
- Leadership, Well-Being, and Productivity in 12 Business Law Firms in Four Nordic Countries under covid-19 (concluded, September 2020), in collaboration with the Stockholm School of Economics.
- Tracking Well-being in a Major Business Law Firm under covid-19 (concluded, June 2020).
- Impact of Imposed Remote Working in a Law firm due to the Covid-19 virus – a qualitative study (concluded, April 2020).
- Leadership in Professional Services (concluded September, 2020).
- The Resilient Associate Project (concluded December, 2019), study at three major business law firms.
- Research Review of the Effects of Corporate Mindfulness in Law firms in collaboration with Potential Project.
- Levelling the playing field for female lawyers in law firms and assessing stress in associates (Fall 2019, concluded).
- Quantitative assessment of stress in inhouse lawyers (2019) in collaboration with the Swedish Company Lawyers’ Association (concluded).
- International study of inhouse lawyers in collaboration with Thomson Reuters (Spring 2020): gender based patterns of stress (concluded).
- Assessing sexual harassment and discrimination based on gender at law firms firms (concluded April, 2019).
- National study of Swedish lawyers: stress and efficacy factors (2017, concluded) in collaboration with the Swedish Bar Association.
- National study of Swedish lawyers: stress and efficacy factors (2005, concluded) in collaboration with the Swedish Bar Association.