my one mission:
THE FUTURE SUCCESS FACTORS OF LAWYERS
A new landscape for legal work necessitates an updated strategic map for talent management. Those who successfully navigate the new normal will have a competitively bleeding edge.
Evidenced-based law firm practice trumps tradition. Law firms are steeped deeply in a tradition that in some respects simply is outdated. Lawyer-specific research has the power to generate actionable approaches to effectively address some of the greatest talent management challenges in the industry.
I work in long-term partnerships with law firms to develop
ROI robust talent management strategies for the new normal,
based on lawyer-specific research.
Years of experience of researching and training lawyers
cups of coffee since 2005
Curent faculty Positions
- Swedish Bar Association’s open CLE/CPD program: Client Psychology
- Swedish Bar Association’s open CLE/CPD program: Efficacy and Well-Being for Lawyers
- Swedish Bar Association’s Leadership Program: guest lecturer
- Stockholm School of Economics (Fall 2020): Program for Leadership in Professional Services (ranked #1 in the Nordics and 16th place globally for management and leadership development by the Financial Times)
Research on lawyers
– Leadership, Well-Being, Productivity, and Law Firm Service Satisfaction in Nordic Legal Teams (initiated August 2020, ongoing), quantitative and qualitative survey, in collaboration with the Stockholm School of Economics
– Well-Being, Productivity, and Law Firm Service Satisfaction in Swedish Corporate Counsels (initiated June 2020, ongoing), quantitative and qualitative survey in collaboration with the Stockholm School of Economics
– Leadership, Well-Being, and Productivity in 12 Business Law Firms in Four Nordic Countries under covid-19 (concluded, September 2020), in collaboration with the Stockholm School of Economics
– Tracking Well-being in a Major Business Law Firm under covid-19 (concluded, June 2020)
– Impact of Imposed Remote Working in a Law firm due to the Covid-19 virus – a qualitative study (concluded, April 2020)
– Leadership in Professional Services (concluded September, 2020)
– The Resilient Associate Project (concluded December, 2019), study at three major business law firms
– Research Review of the Effects of Corporate Mindfulness in Law firms in collaboration with Potential Project
– Levelling the playing field for female lawyers in law firms and assessing stress in associates (Fall 2019, concluded).
– Quantitative assessment of stress in inhouse lawyers (2019) in collaboration with the Swedish Company Lawyers’ Association (concluded).
– International study of inhouse lawyers in collaboration with Thomson Reuters (Spring 2020): gender based patterns of stress (concluded).
– Assessing sexual harassment and discrimination based on gender at law firms firms (concluded April, 2019).
– National study of Swedish lawyers: stress and efficacy factors (2017, concluded) in collaboration with the Swedish Bar Association
– National study of Swedish lawyers: stress and efficacy factors (2005, concluded) in collaboration with the Swedish Bar Association